- Address and speeches
- ALL Speeches
- Alama Abdullah yousif ali
- Mukhi Goband Ram Pretamdas
- Hazrat Molana Taj Muhammad Amroti
- Doctor Choithram Pertab Rai Gadwani
- Molana Muhammad Sadiq Sb.
- Molana Ubedullah Sindhi
- Sayed Ghulam Murtiza Shah (G. M. Sayed)
- Haji Abdullah Haroon
- Presidential Address by Mr. G.M. BHURGRI Speech 21 APRIL 1916
- 5TH SIND PROVINCIAL CONFERENCE KARACHI PRESIDENTIAL SPEECH
5TH SINDH PROVINCIAL CONFERENCE KARACHI Presidential Address
- PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS BY JAMSHED N.R. MEHTA 18 APRIL 1919
- PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS OF SETH HAJI ABDOOLA HAROON 1920
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech DECEMBER 5, 1993 Lahore
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 3 January, 1994 Larkana
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 11th January, 1994 Hala
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech Islamabad 27 February, 1994
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech Garhi Khuda Buksh 4 April, 1994
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 19 April, 1994, Bonn
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 8 june, 1994, Islamabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 20 November, 1994, Larkana
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 14 March, 1995, Islamabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 07 November, 1995, Tehran
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 30 November, 1995, Islamabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 04 January, 1996, Jacobabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 20 January, 1996, Tokyo
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 28 March, 1996,Islamabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speech 7 april, 1996,Islamabad
- Shaheed Muhtarma Benzir Bhutto Speeches and Statements on JAMMU & KASHMIR
- Ghulam Muhammad Khan Bhurgri’s Speech
- Presidential Address by Shaikh Abdul Majid Sindhi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto address 15 december 1971
- Presidential address OF MR. M. A. JINNAH READ ON 8th OCTOBER 1938.
- Pagara Corner
The Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (Assembly of Islamic Clergy, or JUI) is a political party in Pakistan. It is part of the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, an alliance of religious parties that won 11.3% of the popular vote and 53 out of 272 elected members in the 20 October 2002 legislative elections.
JUI is a Deobandi organisation, and the part of Deobandi Muslim movement. The group broke off from the Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind in 1945 over that organization's support of the Indian National Congress and refusal to support the Muslim League and its goal of a separate Pakistan. The JUI remained a religious organization and had limited political significance until it was revived by Maulana Mufti Mahmud, who opposed President Ayub Khan's modernizing policies. Following the collapse of the Khan regime in the late 1960s, the JUI participated in Pakistans general elections.
Ideologically, JUI is regarded as uncompromisingly rigid and insisting on the strict enforcement of traditional Islamic law. JUI helped establish thousands of madrasahs in Pakistan, more than any other religious movement and also helped create the Taliban movement in Afghanistan, and provide soldiers it for another Deobandi-oriented political movement.
Currently in Pakistan, it has two wings: that of Maulana Sami-ul Haq and that of Maulana Fazl ur-Rahman. Both are members of the national assembly and part of the Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal coalition.
The material/data/information can be provided on